Forward Training Consulting is a premier training consulting company dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations to reach new heights of success.
We understand that every organization is unique, with distinct goals, challenges, and aspirations. To help individuals and organizations thrive in today’s competitive landscape, we work closely with clients to develop customized training programmes that address specific needs and align with strategic objectives.
At Forward Training Consulting, we combine our subject matter expertise with innovative instructional techniques to create engaging and immersive learning experiences that resonate with participants. Whether it is leadership development, skill enhancement, team building or staff engagement, we provide tailored solutions that drive growth, enhance performance, and foster a positive workplace culture.
As a client-centric training consulting company, we prioritize building strong partnerships with our clients. Our collaborative approach emphasizes mutual trust, open communication and continuous improvement, ensuring that we exceed client expectations every step of the way.
Profile of our Principal Consultant – Edmund Chok
Edmund has around 15 years of professional experience in the field of training and talent development, with a demonstrated history of working in one of the Hong Kong’s largest property developers and a five-star hotel of an international hospitality group. His skilled training areas include design thinking and creative problem solving, customer experience management, communication and presentation, team collaboration, etc. Throughout his career, he has been applying his knowledge and skills in developing various award-winning training and talent programmes.
Edmund holds a first class honour bachelor degree in Business Administration (International Business and Global Management) from the University of Hong Kong. With strong passion and enthusiasm in helping individuals and teams to unleash their potential, Edmund is often regarded by his trainees as a committed and engaging trainer who can assist the learners to achieve concrete learning outcomes for practical use in both work and life. Being fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua, Edmund has delivered training for various corporates in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
Professional qualifications and certifications:
- MBTI Step I & Step II Certification, The Myers-Briggs Company
- Certified Advanced Behavioural Consultant (DISC), Institute for Motivational Living
- Certified PersonalGuide (DISC Maps Facilitator), MapsTell
- Click! Colours Accredited Master Facilitator/Trainer, Click! Colours
- Personality & Ability Assessment Course (Occupational Personality Questionnaire), SHL
- Accreditation on Strengths & Decision Styles, Teams & Value, Psychological Safety, Inspiring Leader, Zircon BeTalent
- Accredited Strengthscope Practitioner, Strengthscope
- Certified Practitioner of Human-Centered Design, LUMA Institute
- Advanced Design Thinking Certificate, IDEO U
- Certificate in Design Thinking Facilitation Training, DesignThinkers Academy
- Certified NLP Master Coach and Master Practitioner, American Board of NLP
- Change Management Specialist (CMS)®, MSI
- Project Management Essentials Certified (PMEC), MSI
- Certified Facilitator of Appreciation at Work
- Communicating Failure for Learning Facilitator, Fail Forward
- Master Practitioner of Timeline Therapy, Time Line Therapy Association
- Certified Hypnotherapist, America Board of Hypnotherapy
- Lead Instructor in Empathetic Journey of Life (LARP), Table of Choices